Followers

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

NOW I am joking with JENNY -- ABOUT A PARTY AT PETERS PLACE WITH THE BOAT IN THE YARD ....

I say to her you know it must be the POLICE OFFICER FROM LANGLAAGTE that I spent a week with before I HAD MY son --- you know the one -- sexy cute gorgeous -- left me on the side of the road when he became a POLICE OFFICER -- etc.....etc...etc..

THE NEXT thing JENNY is flying off at the speed of light in the car -- I thought ok, what did I say now -- THAT SHE IS just gone -- did I HIT THE nail on the head or what..........................

I say to her he is not a CAMPBELL is he a BOTHA...?????BOTES maybe -- now everyone is

running around looking green -- what did I say ---------------------------------------------------------------------

I mean the man was a police officer who I knew -- I had a son -- I am joking about everything else -- the area well -- who knows -- it may have something to do with a trip from the station

cafe for ALL I know -- taxi and train rides -- why is the area LANGLAAGTE SO significant......

GOT YA!!!!! OF COURSE I knew who he was and where he lived ------------------------------------------

at the time anyway...not telling anyone else though you never know the walls may have ears, big ones like MY AUNTY MICKEYS BOYFRIENDS AT THE BATTISTICH AND SINOVICH FAMILIES........................................................................................................................

No comments: