Followers

Monday, May 19, 2008

I often think of my other homes and my aunts who lost the plot with being thick bitches....

as for JOHNNY OZBOLT -- his lies might well have ruined a lot of POLICE OFFICERS OUT THERE -- THE more lies my family told the more POLICE OFFICERS OUT THERE believed them the less chance they had of understanding the principles of greed that govern societies

today -- there is no UBUNTU IN WESTERN communities -- that only happens amongst AFRICAN PEOPLE -- THERE IS not much love for family -- love for money and greed governs all -- and crime is merely another arm of that same body ------------------------------------------------------

WATCHING THE SAPS NORWOOD OUT THERE 2 SQUAD CARS AND ONE VAN and as they swing around the corner -- I need to know that there are trustworthy people in there not people who are governed by money and greed and believe lies from MENTAL PEOPLE LIKE

JOHNNY OZBOLT -- because he is just an old senile and idiotic man --- AS FOR HAVING A

heart I have enough of my own to know that sometimes you care and others you get blown away by people who do not even give a damn who you are from day to day..........................

WHAT MADE ME DO what I DID -- NOT GREED BUT NEED -- I am my art and I have a right to paint a picture in my house -- I have a right to do housework when I WANT -----------------------

maybe they need to ask the following person about this instead...........................................

AND SEE WHAT HIS thoughts on this one are...................................................................

No comments: