Followers

Monday, May 19, 2008

NOW IN THINKING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE MICHEAL AND JOHNNY AND ALVES THING...

YOU never can tell when you will discover a mental family member like JOHNNY OZBOLT IN YOUR FAMILY the thing is to guard yourself and never let anyone smack your head in and then -- when this has been done you will get to where you want to go instead -- you cannot let

the fool on the hill control your life -- and this mental freak of nature with a file at the EDENVALE for his mental behaviour and years of harm to his family and alcoholism and

drinking under his belt who is this DISASTER OF A MAN JOHNNY OZBOLT -- JOHNNY WHO..NOT important to me at all............................................................................................

IF YOUR FAMILY TELL lies you find them out -- by all means smack the diseased bastards firmly in the head as well...................................................................................................

WATCHING CAP AND GAP AND SWAP out there last night and a lot of POLICE AND SECURITY CARS -- they are jealous -- I would rather have this wreck of a house than have a

shack in a squatter camp -- PERHAPS CAPTAIN ALVES CAN RAID THE lot of them and scream and shout and carry on as he did in my house....HOW WOULD THAT BE, AT THE END OF IT -- he would still not have accomplished anything -- I have a girl -- what I have in

my house is my business -- I WANT THE COUNCIL EMPLOYEES THAT ARE crooked and led to this bastards raid as well...so WILL MY LAWYERS..................................................

No comments: