Followers

Sunday, May 25, 2008

THIS IS BY J.BROWN....SAPS

Life can be so Lonesome

Do you not hear me?
Hey, here I am,
Come on, you can hear me…
Here I am,
Please, here, please look at me,
Here,
HERE I AM why don’t you see or hear me?

Why does this world pay me no attention?
Killing me slowly,
Breaking me down
Till I no longer believe I even exist,
Is this what I’ve become?
Ruined and wrecked with no remorse given!

Come on, please just turn and hear me,
I sit on your left, whimpering my silent scream,
What have I done?
What?

And as I curl up on myself,
The coldness my only warmth,
Is this the end?
My demise this?
I feel nothing anymore,
I want nothing,
I need nothing,
Crying myself to sleep that insomnia has hidden.
Why, does nothing ever feel like anything anymore?
I am old, I am wise and I brought you up to become the you, that you are,
So I suppose this is my doing?
My pain,
My punishment,
My sentence…
Please just look at me
And see my suffering,
I am but your mother,
So please just hear me scream!
BY SIMONE --- TALKING ABOUT XENOPHOBIA --- WATCHING A WHOLE UNIT OF SAPS AS THEY CROSS THE ROAD AND HEAD UP EAST TO WHEREVER IT IS THEY ARE WORKING AND THERE ARE ABOUT 20 CARS IN ALL -- RIOT SQUAD -- WELL I USED TO SPEAK TO SOME OF THEM AS WELL.....DURING EVERYTHING THERE IS ONLY ONE REASON THOSE PEOPLE OUT THERE NEED TO STOP WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO EACH OTHER -- BECAUSE OF THE POLICE OUT THERE THAT I LOVE -- WHO ARE CARRYING MY HEART WITH THEM AS I KNOW HOW HARD THEY WORK INSTEAD......SIMONE OZBOLT........................................................................................

No comments: