Followers

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I am first wife of the white SANGOMA -- JOHN SNAKEMAN POWERS....

Thinking about this issue as I was born on the 1st AUGUST was on LILLIESLEAF AND THE BALICH FARM -- had a daughter born on the 31st AUGUST -- a SON ON THE NINTH -- son of the POLICE OFFICER -- had the other one from one as well...and her -----------------------------

am an ARTIST -- AND had some of the most interesting years ever when someone thought

I WAS A POLICE OFFICER AND PICKED ON ME -- WONDER WHAT MY CHARTS ACTUALLY SAY...........

worried about all leos working out there at the moment........................................................

THE DREAMS I had about JOHN THE OTHER DAY -- 5 police sitting in a RING OF fire with a LION AT OUR SIDE AND me and him the man who I always dream about in that POLICE CAR AS WELL AS THE ONE WHO I MET THE other day as well.........................................

No comments: