Followers

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

NOW SEAL IS STANDING THERE -- NIGERIAN -- BETTER LOOKING THAN THE REAL SEAL...

HE WANTS hugs he wants that -- what he needs is a new car -- you know all those dings on that old silver thing will just not do......bought me an icecream -- the man who runs the clinic

wanted to give me something to chill -- I thought about this -- the nigerians kept talking about black pussies that were running around my house and I thought of a cat PIC I HAD SENT SOMEONE AWHILE AGO.................................................................................................AND WONDERED IF HE WAS CHILLING ALSO................SOMETHING TO CHILL -- would that be in uniform...........

NOW THIS little INDIAN guy stops me -- got some young stud from the SWAP TO introduce me to -- I have met him and the other 40 men on the road that I walk across town on all want to MARRY ME -- LOVE ME -- HAVE SEX WITH ME -- BLAH!!!BLAH!!

HE SAYS to me -- now I HAVE BEEN ARGUING WITH THAT indian guy from chemikleen the whole day and I just wanted to thump the bugger in the head a few times...............................

I called the women from LANDSEC -- OVER AND SHE was acting like a total cow -- must be having an INDIAN DAY......SHE FREAKED OUT WANTED TO HURL ME INTO THE STREET

AMID INSULTS ABOUT INDIA AND HER -- ME THROWING THEM BACK AT HER................

NOW THIS MAN WANTS TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF A GUY I LIKE -- SEE someone that can cook curry and knows the KAMA SUTRA ---

AS FOR THAT SEXY THING AT THE MEDI CLINIC -- he can chill with me anytime.............

No comments: