Followers

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Today's Quote

Link

NOW I AM messing with someone on my other thing about some BABY WHO is in the POLICE STATION AND HE IS SO SEXY -- when I see him - It makes my day -- and the

other one that pain in the butt CAPTAIN ALVES -- SUSPECT MINDS -- AND ALL THAT --

AND I get to thinking about the making babies thing and how it affected me -- when you have children they are either bloodsucking vampires or wonderful angels -- and I do not know what to think of mine -- well I knew POLICEMEN AND they were around at the time of conception, but what I have in my home just makes me want to hit them in the head --- because simply

put -- they are a pain in the butt......................................................................................my children that is -- who I knew and loved they were special and always --- will be in my heart -----------------------------------

forever......no matter what........

No comments: