Followers

Saturday, July 17, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADIBA - FROM ALL OF US -- 92

Has SOUTH AFRICA changed since the days of MANDELA AND THE ANC AND WHEN IT STARTED - I often ask my annoying ex alki uncle JOHNNY OZBOLT - UNFORTUNATELY MY mother ROSEMARY JOSEPHINE OZBOLT BORN 4-4-1933 - 1995 - CANNOT be here today to comment on knowing THE MANDELA'S in the early days as well as the other people linked to the FARMS OUT IN RIVONIA - LILLIESLEAF AS WELL AS THE BALICH FARM - although she did - and the things that have happened to me SIMONE TRACEY OZBOLT BORN 1ST AUG - have been strange sometimes as well...DO WE THINK ABOUT WHEN AND WHERE AND WHO WE MEET - I never thought about DENEYS REITZ TO much and never thought about the issue relating to swimming and messing about on the BALICH FARM AND WITH THE MARINOVICH FAMILY in the early years - NOR WHAT THIS COULD HAVE MEANT for SOUTH AFRICA today or any other....DID I think about the things to do with the CORTINA RESTAURANT AND GRAPPINOS AND THE DEL MAZO FAMILY as well as the work that my mother did = see more about this http://www.simoneozbolt.slide.com

IS THE FACT THAT RIVONIA features large in people lives much of a problem to me today as I head towards my BIRTHDAY ON THE 1ST AUGUST AND THINK ABOUT LILLIESLEAF AND BEING ON IT..DO I THINK ABOUT BEING MARRIED TO A MEMBER OF THE CARELESS FAMILY - AND THE things to do with CHARLES THE SECOND AND this family - NOT ALWAYS BECAUSE THIS is the OZBOLT AND MEDVED GENEOLOGY AS WELL - WHAT OF THE CHURCH CALLED ST OZBOLTS - and the others in the community of slavic peoples as well as HUNGARIANS AND ALSO SLOVENES - DO WE think about the royalty issues that link the world - NOT LARGELY as wel check on GENEOLOGY MAYBE - WHAT TURNED ME ONTO geneology in the FIRST PLACE WAS IT WORKING FOR ERROL KRISTAL AND THE way that the MORMONS ARE VERY into this issue....or other things - HAVING MET THE HUDDLESTONES AND THE SHENTONS VERY YOUNG - the issues of being young in a time of transition in the country - KNOWING THAT THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN ALL ALONG AND HOW DOES SUPPORT FOR THE POLICE figure into this issue...

THEY WORK FOR whatever GOVT IS OUT THERE AND FOLLOW ORDERS - that is something that I have always known - SOMEONE ONCE ASKED ME WHAT I thought about there being a president CALLED ZUMA and I had to say to this - HE IS GOING TO GET IN,
ABSOLUTELY AND this was years before it happened - and years after the time that I was
in the restaurant and met LEKOTA = WHILE STILL MARRIED TO JOHN SNAKEMAN - STRANGLER POWERS THE WRESTLER FROM THE UK - ROGER EDWIN CARELESS...

TIME moves and I was a little put out about what happened to me in DEC 2008 - BECAUSE I FELT THAT THIS was not a good move and was completely against what I BELIEVE TO BE THE SOUTH AFRICA OF THE DAY....SOUTH AFRICA HAS had both rich and poor BLACK AND WHITE AND they move together and apart = THEY MOVED TOGETHER DURING THE WORLDCUP AND then apart afterwards - THEY NEED TO BE united in what they believe and this is not about black and white - BUT A SHARED PATH....IS THE STATE OF NATIONALISATION GOING TO WRECK THE PRINCIPALS OF togetherness as declared in the bill of rights from all those years ago as well as the new constitution..WE DO NOT KNOW, SOUTH AFRICA CHOOSES DIFFERENT PATHS AT DIFFERENT TIMES AND I KNOW THAT THE support of police is crucial to living in a great country - THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY SLOVENE AS WELL AS other roots and this has more to do with you and me and how we think...IS THERE PLACE FOR THE HAVES to indulge in so many of the ideals of GREED AND SELFISHNESS WHILE A LARGE PART OF THE POPULATION HAVE NOTHING - THIS has nothing to do with BLACK OR WHITE - IT HAS TO DOWITH RIGHT AND WRONG AND THIS is what my mother ROSEMARY JOSEPHINE OZBOLT WOULD HAVE SAID AS WELL - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADIBA.....

No comments: