Followers

Saturday, July 31, 2010

DISCUSSING THE EVERYONE LOVES THE ALCOHOLIC THING

I got to thinking of JOHNNYS SCREWED UP FRIENDS from all over and I AM THINKING ALCOHOLIC DOGS ASS - I have known - but not loved and then - the name of the century comes up and there you go that guy I knew that used to be a policeman was one...............

JUST ANOTHER JOHNNY with all his ridiculous and annoying ways - SO WHAT TYPE OF WOMEN MARRIES AN ALCOHOLIC - or anyone with this problem for that matter - I have known a great deal of men with both DRUG AS WELL AS DRINKING PROBLEMS - AND DO YOU WANT THEM - if you have all that stuff in your house - OF COURSE NOT - THE DRUNKEN DOGS ASS IS going to fall over everything - HE IS GOING TO MAKE A FOOL OF YOU AND HIMSELF - HIT UP HIS WIFE - not be able to get it up on nights that he drinks to much ------

THINKING ABOUT THIS issue makes me think about my childhood and how it was full of drunkards and laggards and police officers...separating the men from the boys was the drunkeness and the way they behaved - BADLY................................................................

HOW MANY ALCOHOLIC COPS LINKED TO JOHNNY OZBOLT DOES IT TAKE TO SCREW IN A LIGHTBULB - NONE THEY ARE ALL passed out next to the chair they fell off while trying to do a simple thing..................................................................................................

WHY THIS REMINDS ME OF THE FLATS IN HILLBROW AND HAVING TO FEED ailing alcoholic dogs asses who have stolen from me like my uncle - I do not know - does it make me think of the screw ups that I HAD IN MY LIFE, AND DID I love any of them in spite of the drunkeness and drink......................................................................................................

ALCOHOLISM IS TERRIBLE - I TRIED IT FOR A WEEK AND I AM regretting it - because if you do not like the taste of alcohol then you will not or never become one of them, but the taste of the man who likes to drink - have you or your friends ever had any of them,
we all have.....what do you do with one, my aunt knew what to do with him - keep him alive
until the next drink and then the detox..............................................................................

DRINKING WAS never a strongpoint with me - TOMMY KNEW THIS - although he used to blow his whole salary for drinks at clubs in HILLBROW AND I USED TO DRINK MOUNTAINS
OF ALCOHOL - THE only thing I was ever addicted to was SEX.............................................


No comments: