Followers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

WELL MY ARTWORK WAS WORTH 500MIL GBP in the house in HIGHLANDS NORTH --

MY other things in there in the boxes all the collectables and teddy bears and stuff that I collected and owned was worth 3 million about - 2 million rands approx of glass 90 tons..all in all....collectables - letters - paintings - photos - slides worth about 3mil - stamps worth about 1mil GBP - prints worth about 98 000 rands - the rest worth more than that - the other things my references and college certificates to replace about 100 000 - clothing about 95 000 - other things worth about 120 000 material - 10 000 paints - frames worth about 30 000 - other so called clutter worth about 1mil old musical scores and old music sheets - collectors items about 1mil - the other things - my personal effects letters from NOREEN BEASLEY - MY MOTHERS THINGS - COMPUTER EQUIPMENT - ABOUT R120 000.00 THIS IS WHAT MY aunts owe me the stupid dumb dog bitches who deserve to die - LILY HELLET - MICKEY AND JOHNNY OZBOLT........EVERYTHING WAS mine and worked for over the years and owned by me....

PHOTOS AND NEGATIVES - VIDEOS PRICELESS - some of my other things I can never replace so I HOPE THE LIAR AND DUMB DOG AND WHORE OF AN AUNTS friend dies for her crime against me that cost me what I own...

No comments: