Followers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

WERE THERE LIARS linked to ADT AND others as well - as the liars in my aunts complex at OXFORD GARDENS - ALL HER FRIENDS ARE LIARS AND DEFAMERS AND CORRUPT CRIMINALS..

SO WHY THE lies and the plot to have me killed when IT TOOK ME 6million rands of my hard earned money to bring up these liars and corrupt liars and children who lie when they are nothing - and big losers as well..where is JOHNNY RUNNNING TO AND WHO'S BED IS THE LIAR IN THAT IS INVOLVED IN TRYING TO HAVE ME KILLED - who is the corrupt whore involved in the plot to lie about my life and have me killed...

JOHNNY OZBOLT IS TRYING TO HAVE ROSEMARY JOSEPHINE OZBOLT'S DAUGHTER SIMONE OZBOLT KILLED - when she has never done anything - b ut give to everyone - WHY THE LIES AND SUBTERFUGE TO COVER UP A WHORE THAT IS in bed with someone..

No comments: