Followers

Friday, July 9, 2010

BUSY ONLINE WITH MY ATTORNEY AND TALKING TO HIM ABOUT THE CRIME AGAINST ME IN DECEMBER 2008 - AND THE DUMB DOG AND FAT WHORE WHO TRIED TO HAVE ME KILLED BECAUSE OF HER DAUGHTERS THE BIG FAT WHORES

JUST A THOUGHT ABOUT why this old troll tried to have me killed - during the incident in DEC 2008 - SHE WAS A CORRUPT DUNCE AND A THICK DUMB RUBBISH WHO HAD HER HEAD IN THE dustbin with some man who I USED TO know so she tried her luck and failed - like those dumb fat assed aunts in OXFORD GARDENS ALL LIARS AND TRASH AND RUBBISH - LIKE ALL THEIR FRIENDS THE LIARS from this building - as well as everyone else linked to the liars...where ever the ho goes linked to LILA THE LIES GO WITH HER - AND SHE IS JUST SO NICE TO HAVE AROUND --- think about this one - why do you not....MY AUNTS ARE CORRUPT STUPID LIARS AND FREAKS OF NATURE - LIKE MY EX AND THEY ARE involved in lies because they are greedy disgusting people who deserve to die - THAT IS ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT THIS LYING TRASH - THEY LIKE MY EX ARE LIARS AND TRAILER TRASH - THEY ARE NO EXCELLENT LIKE ROSEMARY JOSEPHINE OZBOLT - they are trash - LIKE THE LIARS LINKED TO LANDSEC SOUTH AFRICA AND THE CRIMINALS LINKED TO THE LIARS FROM CHEMIKLEEN WHO STOLE WHAT I OWN........LIARS linked to whores who stole me blind like my children and my ex did......

No comments: