Followers

Friday, July 30, 2010

DISCUSSING WHAT A LIAR THE GREEK HO FROM THE BABY SHOP IN HYDE PARK IS AND A LIAR -

OTHER LIARS those linked to MICKEYS FRIENDS AND THE BERMAN FAMILY OF CLOWNS ALL LIARS like the liar and whores ass from the cinema industry all liars all dogs asses all linked to the lies told about me by my ex and my children not his - mine - and how this whore TRACEY THE LIAR AND NEIGHBOURHOOD DOGS ASS FROM THE CINEMA INDUSTRY IS INVOLVED IN ALL THE LIES ABOUT me instead...a lot of liars linked to everyone else that thought they were going to get this liarthon right...LOTS OF CRIMINALS LINKED TO CRIME AND THE EX AND HIS FAMILY OF LIARS IN HENLEY-ON-KLIP - MEYERTON - LIARS linked to JOHNNY OZBOLT ALL TO COVER up for my children the liars and b-ups and children of the men who I WAS SEEING ALL THOSE YEARS AGO.....gets creepier by the minute = the person involved in everything who lied and knew that there were all these liars in his own family of takes and liars......WHAT IS up with the man who knew better because he knew me - and is he a member of the SAPS - of course he was and is...that is what makes the lies told by my son and my daughter and the ex such a riot and a laugh - this could have something to do with those liars linked to the rubbish ANNELISE - but the thing is - everyone in my aunts building OXFORD GARDENS IS A LIAR AND A HEAP OF GARBAGE AS WELL....

No comments: