Followers

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

ARE THERE GHOSTS IN THE MLUNGU'S HOUSE OR BATS IN HER ---

Never mind there was a rat on my doorstep -- eaten -- he was totally devoured mind you -- in the fashion of the great pussy hunters that inhabit my yard and my space == now in saying that I must tell you that I have taken care of about 200 cats all in all -- and the latest lot -- once spayed and neutered will be just as lovely as the others that went to fantastic homes

all over the place...NOW IN speaking to JENNY SHE is also swooning when she sees the local NEIGHBOURHOOD SAPS members as they are a lot of them who are excellent and

good looking charming etc....TALKING TO uncle JOHNNY ABOUT THE SCHLENT over lent you know the one USED TO WORK for the man PAUL SHAPIRO -- and everyone wants to

know if I can tell them about the other Lawyers who worked for him -- careful now as I know the skinny about everyone that was ever born out there --- and that rat that was devoured he

may well be me and someones pet -- you know the one -- that man in the big cute blue suits and stuff -----

as I said to my neighbours who are heading out everywhere in the middle of the night -- just like the song -- what is the man who calls me his wife up to these days -- is he trying to behave like a member of the POLICE -- who can tell -- as the silver car leaves the house at

all hours of the day and night -- NOW WE ARE talking about KIBLER PARK AND how I used to see someone down there a lot --- mind you -- I lived there for years -----------------------------------

JUST UP THE road from those MEYERS AND COETZEES...................................................How is CHRISTINE -- who knows I have'nt seen her and ENGELSMAN FOR years now as well...........................................................

No comments: