Followers

Monday, March 10, 2008

A BIG THANK you to SANDY SHER for taking my pictures ....very cute..SAPS...

I am out there trying to get the annoying bastard taxi drivers reggo numbers and what does she do she takes my pic and calls me litter -- must be my bad dress sense the fact that I live you know like POLICE OFFICERS --- out there --- does she know that I HAVE IT in for her about the things that she said about my friends who live in the BARRACKS everywhere -- surely she must know that the clean up thing is only for the road and not peoples homes........

WHO DID THE ART-ICLE on the NORWOOD SAPS barracks have they been to some of the others -- they needed to do an article about people who are POLICE AND WHAT THEY FACE not say -- CLEAN UP HOW COULD POLICE LIVE LIKE THIS -- I live like them as well -- I am not always a snappy dresser sometimes I struggle -- I do not always clean up the mess in my house -- DUE TO ALL THE CRIME AND GRIME ON MY PAVEMENT -- the crime and grime that those POLICE OFFICERS FACE EVERY DAY OF THEIR LIVES -- SO I SUGGEST THAT THEY DA MAKE provision in their areas of course to have about 30 000 townhouses

taken away and given to those POLICE OFFICERS SO THAT THEY can live in the lap of luxury also and not have to worry about the daily things in life like the grind and so on and

so forth.....

I was in the car with JOHNNY AND WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THE YEOVILLE SAPS and those great and brave men from there who do I think of -- all oF THEM, SWEET softly spoken,

lovely -- and I do not care which area they came from they were all nice.................................

JOHNNY IS talking about LICHTENBURG -- have been there as well.....................................

SECUNDA had a friend there as well as in SASOLBURG....................................................NIGEL.....................................................ALL police officers -- all excellent all wonderful people -- wondering what happened to BARRY THOUGH................................................................................................................................

LADIES LADIES -- it is time that an article was written about the SAPS AND THE POLICE IN GENERAL AND THE AMOUNT OF TIME SPENT PERFORMING THEIR DUTIES OUT THERE..THERE are men in a critical condition after a tragic accident the other night -- there are POLICE OFFICERS set upon and injured every day of the week -- this is not just in SOUTH AFRICA -- BUT WORLDWIDE -- WHEN I open the papers -- daily all I see is how many of the wonderful and brave people I know have been hurt out there -- the STELLENBOSCH SMOKESCREEN -- JUST BLAMING THE SAPS for what happened is a terrible thing in the circumstances -- because there are so many POLICE OFFICERS who get injured or lose their lives out there -- they are out there for us -- they are dealing with crime for us, these are the HEROES OUR POLICE FORCE OUR MEN AND WOMEN ON THE VERY FRONTLINES AND I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH THE DISGUST THAT I feel for the COMMUNITY OF STELLENBOSCH -- I do not really care about the videos they are -- the SAPS AND OTHER POLICE FORCES OUT THERE TO do a very hard and difficult job and the least of which is dealing with a criminal and bent public like you.......................................

I want to see the CCTV FOOTAGE OF ALL THOSE CLUBS LEADING UP TO THE RAIDS AT STELLENBOSCH -- PEOPLE OPENLY SMOKING DRUGS AND SHOOTING IT UP, GIRLS AND BOYS OUT THERE --- and in those clubs -- feeling one another up and doing other things maybe including the sex thing -- these CCTV footage things must go back aways -- so HAVE THE SAPS SIEZED THIS FOOTAGE -- BECAUSE THE tax records of the clubs owners could also be checked -- the take needs to be checked for cheating on their other things ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW MUCH THEY actually make could be checked -- is grass and are drugs peddled in the clubs involved -- there could be a file the size of a BIBLE OUT THERE once the resst of the CCTV footage in these mens houses and clubs are taken into account how many residents of STELLENBOSCH ARE ACTIVELY involved in other crimes --------------------------------------------------

THEY NOW NEED TO raid the rest of the place as well........................................................

No comments: