Followers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Dolly Parton - Jolene...BEING SAVED BY USB MARINES AND SWAP...DISKS GONE THOUGH..

Link

I am walking down a road in SAVOY / WAVERLEY -- SINGING JOLENE -- JOLENE JOLENE JOLENE -- I'M begging of you please come take my man --- and the rest of it -- it is early in the morning 5.30am-6.00am -- THE NEXT THING I am getting assaulted by a guy near the park on the x marks the spot area he is pulling me around -- there is another one in the house behind me a girl and a guy in the dark who ran down to the park -- they are in there -- HE GRABS MY BAG I say to him do not do that -- he is pulling on my clothes and I AM AFRAID HE IS going to rape me or kill me -- I START TO fight the next thing there are men from USB THERE HE has my bag with my art disks in there 4.7 million artpieces and graphic artpieces lost to everyone -- including me -- I say to him I hope you die the POLICE ARE going to shoot you you bastard --- and as he runs away with my disk he falls flat on his face -- there are cars on the side of the park a small panel van and a taxi parked off to one side --- there I go and the USB GUYS CANNOT CATCH HIM -- MY ART CD'S ARE never recovered there were a couple lying in the rain in the street over the next few weeks and that is about all, he has stolen my money -- I have no voice as I HAD A PROBLEM WITH MY THROAT ----------------- FROM FLU --- go down to report it to NORWOOD SAPS -- no voice -- then BRAMLEY ------

STILL NOT VOICE --- DISKS ARE GONE AND I hope that the SAPS WILL kill him or pick them up at least -- never see him until the one day in the early hours of the morning...........and once wearing a uniform of sorts and a blue tie.........................................

Lucky to be alive probably there are other people who were not so lucky and I AM GLAD THE SWAP AND USB MARINE guys were out there as well........................................................

THANKS TO SWAP AND USB MARINES --- you saved me....

No comments: