Followers

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Girls are dumb and cry when you throw sticks at them --- even me bloubok...

So I go on there is a silly group there -- I join and take the whole group -- hey!!lets talk about women in a derogatory way -- you know in much the same way that people insult the POLICE WOMEN are being insulted as well, well in my home anyway -------------

SO onto the shopping then ho!!!hum are there no more interesting things to do except wreck my home look at luscious and gorgeous POLICE MEN AND OFFICERS out there -- talk rubbish about someone I knew called THINUS AND STEFANUS AND

VLOTMAN AND everyone else who are you know friends and stuff like BILLY........WAS -- TALKING ABOUT NORWOOD AND NOW PEOPLE ARE not throwing sticks at me but concrete blocks -- with number plates stamped on them, and just when yoou thought that it was safe to go into the water you get besieged by

the neighbourhood nigerian sharks and wheeler dealers criminals now making appointments with taxi drivers about having a blast at the nearest and dearest ATM AND you just hope that it is not going to be the one you are standing in front of to draw your R9000 per month pocket money -- pocket money or pocket change you need about 5 - 10 times that amount to live in this country to day bshedding aside...................................

No comments: