Followers

Thursday, March 20, 2008

I get home the lunatic is screaming blue murder and chasing me out of the house....

The SAPS HELICOPTER IS up there flying in lower and lower as it heads over the house -- then again -- I have seen it out there today but earlier though --- thinking of HIPPY BEAR AND how this is my inspiration not some deranged loony in the house who is screaming about my

past and gets worse every single day.....Must say though it is always good to escape to the comfort of the chair and the writings and poems --- what can I say about anything and everything -- only that there is always a place of refuge a HOLIDAY IN ANY POLICE STATION

SEEMS GOOD ABOUT NOW.......WHAT do you think -- am I on the right track after all about what good people the POLICE OFFICERS I know really are in comparison..I think so..............

No comments: