Followers

Saturday, March 15, 2008

NOW THERE IS ALL THIS STUFF GOING ON ABOUT THE POWER GOING OFF...

The nights the light -- is going to die at night -- because of the new so called load shedding thing with ESCOM AND POWER AND WATER UTILITIES IN SOUTH AFRICA -- you cannot send me a copy of something else could you -- or a bottle of gas or two from overseas -- how about some gel cookers as well as special lighting paper that is charged by the sun to put up in all the rooms we live in = it comes from THE USA AND IT is called light paper --- anyone know what the hell is going to go on once the lights start to be shut off area to area................

MAYBE one of my relatives that worked at POWER PARK AND HAD HIS OWN -- SOLAR PANEL ON THE roof could have better prepared us for the strife to follow when the lights do go out is S.A. due to the stupidity of someone who just did not realise that more POWER STATIONS WERE PROBABLY NEEDED IN S.A....DID this have anything to do with me visiting HILDA AND FALLING INTO THE DAM AT POWER PARK.......I do not think so

HOMESTEAD PARK AND THE SLIMES dams that are now gone that I USED TO swim in

NO WONDER I am so darn short ---- that must have been the cause -- unfortunately I do not

get anything -- even that disease never effected me.............................................................

THE ONLY THING THAT DOES EFFECT me is the NUMBER PLATES stomped on my butt with a large pair of big boots and how I FEEL ABOUT THEM -- because I nearly had my hand

broken by a deranged uncle yesterday, my finger feels like it is, and had to have him screaming -- because I WAS CARRYING you have guessed it something with the JMPD stickers in it as well as the following 3 colours -- white -- blue and yellow vinyl......................

I also had latex in these colours to do moulds -- as well -- in three colours -- no telling what

of mind you -- the latex dries -- quite nicely.......................................................................

SOMEONE WENT stark raving mad --- must be the people -- out there that I like so much, listening to the SAPS AND METRO cars now -- have seen a lot of SAPS NORWOOD AND BRAMLEY OUT DURING THE DAY -- GAUTENG RAILWAY POLICE YESTERDAY -- ROSEBANK SAPS -- METRO IN ROSEBANK -- A LOT OF cars from SANDRINGHAM YESTERDAY THOUGH......

ARE THE SAPS painted on a rainbow -- or are those taxi drivers just taking a fat chance with the kind of men and women from the SAPS AND THE METRO AND TRAFFIC AUTH THAT ARE JUST GOING TO KICK THEM SQUARELY IN THE --------- well you know what they say.......

THE SAPS HAVE DONE FANTASTICALLY YESTERDAY..... THE rainbow riders with all those blue lights -- arrested about 500 taxi drivers in TOWN -- NOORD STREET................THOSE TWO MEN in the picture as per the entry here knew exactly

what to do with those annoying men in those taxis.......................................................

http://www.thecitizen.co.za

http://www.thestar.co.za

http://www.iol.co.za

http://www.beeld.co.za

BRAVO SAPS AND METRO you are the best.................................................................

No comments: