Followers

Friday, March 14, 2008

RAINY DAY people and then PEOPLE you love...

http://weblog.xanga.com/SIMONE4000

After the fight at my families home today -- I really know who my friends are and it is not them -- make no

mistake -- I have had years to discover that this is the case -- thinking about true friends they are JENNY,

THE PEOPLE AT THE glass shop the other NICKIE -- AND ALSO DAWN JACOBS -- SAXON AND HER FAMILY AS WELL....

JOHNNY is running up and down today wanting to hit me and really there is no way that he is going to do that..

WHO AND WHAT do I think of the times in HILLBROW --- when I was younger and hung around with DAWN A LOT -- and also ETHEL AND HER FAMILY -- my mom who is gone now -- the WEDDING AT THE FIRE STATION -- the parties at DAWNS HOUSE AND HER lovely family AUNTIE ETHEL WHO died very tragically and who no one could ever forget as she was special my mom knew her also.........................

DAWNS lovely mum, and the other people in her family as well, and also some of my other friends as well......

JACOBS FAMILY AND SAXONS you are the best............................................................................................

I think of them -- because I do not have any real family of my own left -- other than my children.......................

No comments: