Followers

Saturday, May 17, 2008

TRYING TO PUT POLICING INTO THE CONTEXT IT SHOULD BE IN....

POLICE OFFICERS POLICE BETTER THAN ANY OLD MAN IN THE STREET, THAT IS the main reason that I HAD TO say what I did about JMPD COUNCILLORS AND THE COUNCIL AND THEIR stupid -- team as well -- there is no way that what happened to me should happen to anyone else -- this was a catastrophe...and it was really a bending of the law -- not by me

but by the authorities -- I do not want to see some stupid women who belongs in someones kitchen due to her lack of education tell me what housework to do how a house should look etc..unless she is not one of the women who LIVES IN THOSE VERY SHACKS that are a

factor in every part of SOUTH AFRICA -- SO JMPD COUNCILLORS -- YOU ARE A BUNCH OF BOGUS IDIOTS -- the thing is -- the only people that should be allowed entry to a persons

home are the POLICE -- THOSE FROM THE JMPD ARE ACCEPTABLE BUT NOT IN THE WAY those men and women came in there -- had someone been armed they would have been dead -- due to the way they did the raid -- they were all bunched up -- had one of those

wildcats in my house spooked then my whole family could have been shot -- by people falling over themselves -- your PSYCH BUSI NEEDS AN EDUCATION -- SHE IS not up to scratch..what I learned about PSYCH I learned in STD 6 she was at the same level...............

YOUR ENVIRONMENTAL GUY -- DRINKS AND DRUGS WITH THE DEALERS NEXT DOOR AND THE CRIMINAL WHO OWNS STRIKERS -- THAT MAKES HIM BOTH BIASED AND A

CRIMINAL -- I regarded what those women did as racist -- and annoying..................................

NO ONE TELLS ME WHAT TO DO -- IF THIS POLICE OFFICER IS IN MY BED THEN HE

CAN TELL ME TO DO HOUSEWORK -- BUT NOT UNTIL THEN ---------------------------------------

No comments: