Followers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

BUSY THIS MORNING - R7000.00 CAR problems - COETSEE WILL FIX THIS...

BUSY last night and yesterday afternoon the 500mil GBP gone because of the CITY COUNCIL AND THE CORRUPT USELESS OFFICIALS FROME JOHANNESBURGS

USELESS MUNICIPALITIES AND MY family still clear in my mind from DECEMBER - but will do more and at 1mil to 6mil GBP an artpiece - I can afford to be both complacent and to wait everyone who lied about me out while they ger picked up by the police for a myriad of things -

that included the crminals linked to LANDSEC S.A. THE OWNERS THE LIARS linked to the SKIP COMPANIES AND LANDSEC THE losers linked to MICHEAL AND THE liars from his family every liar linked to my aunt the list is endless - and as it is the WOMENS BIRTHDAY tomorrow and she has lied about every aspect of my life - what can I actually say about this...

SOMETIMES YOUR GREED LEADS YOU DOWN A PATH OF RUIN LIKE MY AUNTS did...

has THIS GOT anything to do with the MEYER FAMILY - hello DAPHNE - how r u today - longtime no hear - because the only thing that you have ever heard from anything linked to

my aunt are lies after all.....SOMETIMES THE STING IN THE TAIL is that there is always a

catch to everything in life - and in this case the HOUSE AT 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE CAUGHT BOTH A LOT OF CRIMINALS OUT THERE ON THE PAVEMENT AND A LOT OF LIARS IN THAT COMMUNITY AS WELL AND IT IS CONTINUING AND SO WILL I --- AFTER ALL - WHEN I told the truth everyone else lied - I told the truth again and everyone else lied - so now - what -- after all the MONIES GONE WHAT THEN - I HAVE what I have after all and can

move the hell on -- because I have and loved and who I AM and after all - DECEMBER DID NOT HURT ME THAT MUCH - IT DID SHOW UP A lot of people linked to crime and corruption though and that was not me --- SO THE HOUSE AT 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE caught a lot of

fools and liars - of which I have never been one - the loss of what my mother owned -- opened the eyes of the world simply because what I lost - I CANNOT FIND AGAIN......part of me will stay there -- as will the memory of everyone else that I knew and met - going past the POLICE STATION AND - I got a lift today -- and had to return a DVD that I watched from someone at the glass shop - had I not met these lovely people in that GLASSHOP - WHO KNOWS WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED AT THE HANDS OF THE liars linked to my aunts friends ----- who knows ----

No comments: