Followers

Thursday, November 12, 2009

THE LIAR WHO THOUGHT THAT THE LOSS OF EVERYTHING I OWN WOULD MAKE ME DO HIS BIDDING....NEVER

TALKING ABOUT WHAT I LOST AT THE HOUSE AT 471 l/botha avenue in DECEMBER BECAUSE OF THE LIARS LINKED TO CRIME AND HURTING ME - AND ALL THIS BECAUSE I support police officers - really folks - there is not one of them that was not worth sticking up for on that street instead of any of my family - my family are worthless to anyone and everyone and they are hopeless liars - who have absolutely no worth to society because of the lies they told about the next door neighbours crime as well as everything else - as for the enxtended family and friends doing the same thing - they will die with the lies they told about me on their lips --- so watch this space.......WHAT WAS DONE TO ME IN DECEMBER WAS AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE AND A TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE - BUT THERE YOU GO THERE IS NEVER TO MUCH JUSTICE IN THE WORLD AT ANY RATE AND MY MOTHER WOULD HAVE SHOT EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY DEAD INSTEAD...........

Discussing how there was 2mil worth of glass at 471 l/botha avenue - as well as 3-4mil of what I own the 500mil GBP OF MY ARTWORK THAT THE EX threw away and stole from me and sent away with criminals linked to crime and theft from a skip company - names to be supplied to the press - the things that relate to the theft of my artwork and what it is - is that he is a liar that was upset that I knew police officers in my past instead so he had to hurt me and make me pay with his lies and this theft from me - because I DESERVED TO LOSE EVERYTHING THAT I OWN AND HAVE IT STOLEN FROM ME - because he is a complete loser and moron - now I AM going up the road WATCHING SAPS CHOPPERS OUT THERE - AND POLICE CARS - A RR CAR AS IT HEADS up L/BOTHA AVENUE AND what a family of worthless liars these people turned out to be - the theft of the 3000.00 of my paint materials as well out of the house at 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE ON THE STRENGTH OF A COUPLE OF MORONIC CRIMINAL LIARS - THEY played right into a liars hands and that was not mine as I always tell the truth instead - talking about the things that lead to what happened - last night and the ex attacked me and assaulted me again - and thinking about this - he said he would snap my neck in front of the POLICE OR THE SAPS and this is great as he already tried this and failed - what a bunch of screwed up losers my family are for what they cost me - when I have spent my whole life only doing good things for everyone - boy do I wish that I had known this before - they stole what I OWN OFF the premises of 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE - if I want anything I NEED TO GO OUT TO GET IT - BECAUSE THIS HAS JUST ENDED FOR good now - the lies will stop or I will stop everyone who has the lies on their lips instead ------

No comments: