Followers

Thursday, November 5, 2009

MY UNCLE THE LIAR AND LOSER THAT TRIED TO HAVE ME KILLED IN DECEMBER --

AFTER HIM AND my aunt stole GBP500MIL of my artwork out of the house at 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE - HIGHLANDS NORTH - they did this in a myriad of ways and this is what they were - 4mil GBP OF MY children collectables are gone - we are having the skip comanies checked

by police officers we know so that they can get a report on everything that was stolen out of the premises at 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE - at and with their lies in place - WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE LOSER CALLED - DESIRE DUNLAP AND THE SKIP company involved in this theft - 440 000 art works by me at a cost of 1mil GBP EACH - this is for my stupid cow of an aunts account of course - the loss of 2mil worth of glass account for JOHNNY OZBOLT AND HIS FAMILY ALL HIS FAMILY MEMBERS OWE ME NOW..........BECAUSE OF THE LIES HE TOLD - the lies told as well as the defamation as well - the cost of replacing what was in my house will run to 3mil rands - 4 - my sons collectables gone - my sons computer equipment gone - my collectables gone - his comic collection 1mil GBP GONE - my photos - 20 albums gone stolen out of the premises of 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE - the 24 cushions I FILLED FOR THE mama of a POLICE WOMEN FROM SOPHIATOWN - GONE all gone out of the house all stolen by the skip companies

linked to my aunt - or JOHNNY OZBOLT - NOTHING IN THERE WAS BOUGHT BY THEM - everything belonged to me --- nothing contravened any laws at all -- everything linked to the

other - to be published names of the liars involved in the crime to be published - names of everyone who cost me this - to be published --- names of the friends involved in the bad advice who were involved to be published - names of the corrupt and the crooked officials to be given to the press...

No comments: