Followers

Friday, November 13, 2009

I live to destroy you - the story of my son and his liar of a father

THIS IS THE kind of thing that a stupid two year old says and in his stupidity her has destroyed himself - because the thing is - if I am not allowed to have what I want and

be the artist I WANT TO BE BECAUSE HE DESTROYED WHAT I HAD WORKED FOR AND WHAT I own with his stupidity and lies then he is not a worthy member of society or worthwhile knowing at all - so the thing is for my SON THE LIAR FROM 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE I HAVE THIS TO say - that MICHEAL IS AS BIG A SCREWBALL AS he is - anyone he knows who has espoused the same thing should drop dead or go and hang themselves - all MARIAS LIES AND THE LIES OF HIS FATHER - WILL NOT SINK ANYONE BUT THEM AND THEIR OWN STUPIDITY THAT HE can hang about in any playpen or pigpen and still end up being the small person he is -- ODE TO IAN OZBOLT - A SON NOT WORTH SAVING AND NEVER WORTH ANYTHING OR WORTH HAVING A LOSER AND A BLIGHT ON SOCIETY AS A WHOLE.......

THE ONLY HOLE THIS MAN MY SON HAS as big fat holes in his stupid head because he is such a useless son and an uncaring liar and loser and not worth saving or bothering about ever again because of the destruction of what I OWN AND THE THEFT OF WHAT I OWN OUT OF THE HOUSE AT 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE - AND HIS FRIENDS AND THE PEOPLE HE AS LIED ABOUT ME TO ARE worthless scummy losers as well.....

No comments: