Followers

Sunday, November 15, 2009

DISCUSSING WITH MY DAUGHTER THE LIES TOLD AND WHO IS GOING TO JAIL BECAUSE OF IT....

UNDER the SAPS chopper this morning and this is about the 30th time this week -reading posters about the cricket - later on measuring gates and watching SAPS CHOPPER IN THE SKY TO THE SIDE OF ME THOUGH - DISCUSSING WITH MY DAUGHTER THE LIES TOLD - AND THE dog linked to the criminality and the corruption and the lies linked to the loss of my artwork as well as the crime this screwed up liar and individual committed against me in DECEMBER - MY DAUGHTER TELLS me we know who this man is related to and I know that the man is a loser and liar and needs to be jailed so I have made it my business to find and sell out all the liars linked to what happened to me in DECEMBER - BOTH OF THEM AND ALL THE FAMILIES INVOLVED IN WHAT HAPPENED...TALKING ABOUT THIS AND MICKEYS STUPID LIARS AND HER friends and this was and is serious and I am doing something about all of them based on what they did and that -- legally - discussing the crooked lawyers at the LAW FIRMS IN MEYERTON - ALREADY REPORTED TO THE LAW SOCIETY - THE ESTATE AGENTS - ALREADY FICA'S - EVERYONE ELSE already reported because of the damage done to my career - my art career and my life -- the loss of the 500mil GBP AND everyone pays for this figure was a kings ransom and it was due to me and the charities - that I GIVE TO AS WELL.....HOW LONG CAN this liar and loser hide behind the lies of his stupid and crooked liar of a girlfriend....

No comments: