Followers

Saturday, November 28, 2009

My daughters birthday today and another lousy day for me since they stole everything I own out of the house on L/BOTHA

THE thing is - had I known what I know today I would not have saved any of these people from any of the crime incidents on the street meaning L/BOTHA AND outside the house - the lies that have been told the - things done to me - because of the liars covering up the abusive way that them the losers in my family behave = they have been liars since my mother died and nothing changes who they are disgusting and despicable incapable people who - did not move what I own out of the house at 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE - were they party to the crime committed against me by JOHNNY OZBOLT THE LIAR of course they were - this was a crime of corruption and lies and bloody defamation as well - who ever heard of a group of losers like this = a group of nobodys who stole and disposed of what I owned - with the use of a corrupt liar who should not have a badge - never mind any thing else this man was a liar and a despot like JOHNNY OZBOLT - and everyone linked to him are liars and despots and corrupt criminals - everyone in my aunts townhouse complex - down at LALA'S SHOP ALL DESPOTS AND LIARS - and corrupt fools --- linked to the area of ILLOVO.....

No comments: