Followers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

NEWS AND VIEWS - busy watching police cars and thinking about DECEMBER...

DISCUSSING WITH A friend of mine the failures that are my family and the liars they are as well - so who needs them let them all go out there and drop - well never mind - anyone linked to THEM ARE liars at any rate and in any case - talking to someone about the ex and who needs the man he is of no use to me the liar and my children are not his in any case so what he ends up with is just his look out -- reading the JOOST STORY and this is terrible but sometimes - revelations make a relationship stronger - but lies do not....................................

http://www.thestar.co.za/?fSectionId=&fArticleId=nw20091029222657184C495474

discussing at length with my aunts the lies told by them that led to the loss of the 500milGBP ARTWORK IN THE HOUSE AS WELL AS HOW everyone is culpable for the loss that I sustained at them the hand of the liars as well as the children - everyone broke the law and that is not a great thing - while I was out there busy keeping them safe - they were in there

causing all the trouble and this led to the loss of what I own 2mil glass from RAPHEAL - THE 5MIL OF WHAT I own and my keepssakes from my mother as well - discussing friends and the teddy bear collections as well as my photos - things I cannot replace easily because of a group of corrupt and criminal liars linked to MR DOUKAKIS FROM 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE - THE ROTTERS LINKED TO LANDSEC AND THIS INCLUDES THE LIARS LINKED TO THE JOFFE FAMILY as well as their crooked corrup liars and lawyers - ERNST AND HIS criminal liars in his family - MICHEAL THE LIAR - everyone else linked to the crooked AND CRIMINAL COUNCILLORS AND THE STUPID CROOKED CRIMINALS LINKED TO THE MUNICIPALITIES ALL LIARS ALL DOGS AND ALL deserve to go down the corrupt group of liars who cost me what I OWN AT THE HOUSE AT 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE........................

MY CHILDREN THE LIARS -- and the theft of what I own will stay with them because I AM NOT PREPARED TO GIVE THEM ANYTHING UNTIL THEY HAVE REPLACED THE 500 MIL GBP THAT THE PAINTINGS IN THE HOUSE ARE WORTH............THE SAME HOLDS true for my aunts and uncles.....

I HAVE FORGIVEN THEM - but saying that - I insist on compensation for the lies told by the liars and criminals linked to LANDSEC SOUTH AFRICA AND CHEMIKLEEN AND MY AUNTS - WELL WHATEVER THEY OWN IS MINE NOW IN any case as they stole what I own in DECEMBER -- ON THE STRENGTH OF LIES TOLD..............................................

http://www.thestar.co.za/?fSectionId=&fArticleId=nw20091029222657184C495474

No comments: