Followers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

THEFT OF WHAT I OWNED FROM 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE...CORRUPT CITY COUNCILS AND MUNICIPALITIES...

SOMETHING FOR THE CORRUPT LIARS LINKED TO THE CORRUPT METRO COUNCILS AND JHB CITY COUNCILS ---

COST OF REPLACING EVERYTHING TO REPAINT THIS IN THE REGION OF R180 000.00,

COST OF COMPUTER EQUIPMENT which needs to be replaced - about 4000.00R - COST of what else was taken out of there - movie posters - a fortune - cost of my mothers jewellery in the 3 boxes a small bracelet with 12 one carat diamonds in PLATINUM - ANTIQUE PIECE ABOUT 250 000RANDS....

ONE MANS garbage is another mans riches - and this is true of what happened to me - in the house I left was 440 000 art pieces done by me - and this was worth a fortune a piece - you cannot bring some corrupt inspector my way and expect me to back down on what I HAVE SAID TO you - there are reasons that there are cluttered homes and that is because it was to small in the first place - the artwork that was in there was worth about 1mil GBP per piece - at least the bigger pieces - you never throw an artists artwork or portfolio out - or we must just maybe burn down the corrupt people at the JHB ART GALLERY if this is what we are aspiring to do in SOUTH AFRICA TODAY - THE COST OF REPLACEMENT OF THE GLASS IN MY YARD 2MIL - and the JHB CITY COUNCIL CANNOT AFFORD TO PAY ME THE REPLACEMENT VALUE OF THIS that is why she is stealing hand over fist from the people who have and do pay - rates and electricity and other things like water and lights - the cost of replacing - just a single comic collection in this house at 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE has and is going to run to 1mil GBP because they were first editions - the records were worth a fortune as well - the photos - and negatives of my photos also worth money the books as well - my artwork was worth a fortune - the collectables worth a fortune - my materials worth 80 000R -

the other things in there - KITCHEN WARE - 5 mircowaves at R1000.00 EACH - shelving at a cost of 3000R all of which the corrupt city council of JHB AND CORRUPT METRO COUNCIL NOW OWES ME.... the grouping of corrupt artists linked to this - can go and hang themselves as well.....there are issues linked to the things from my mother - NOREEN BEASLEYS - FINNEY - DISNEYS LETTERS gone - photo's and documents which fell into the wrong hands - linen worth R3000.000 - TEDDY BEARS WORTH 1mil GBP - because they were collectable - collectable toys worth about 35 000 GBP - the cost of the stamps in two boxes some that needed to be returned as they were not yet sent in a circle - cost 1mil GBP to replace them - the cost of the smaller prints - some - of them alone worth millions - artwork - DISKS AND PROGRAMMES AND COMPUTER EQUIP - COST TO replace R150 000 --------

the cost OF 5 SETS CURTAINS - R6000.00 ALL disappeared out of the house at HIGHLANDS NORTH - 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE - SILK FLOWERS R2000.00 they were going into an artpiece - newsclippings of my mother when she was on her trade mission some irreplaceable - my references from 79 LAW FIRMS - IRREPLACEABLE - - my diplomas and TECH QUALIFICATIONS all to be replaced at cost to me --- 500 artpieces going to my friend at auction in the UK AT 1MIL GBP a piece all gone - PAINT WORTH R6000.00 - GLASS by lalique worth 20 000 GBP - plates and collectors items worth 300000.00GBP - WEDGEWOOD, a BOX OF WEDGEWOOD - some little marble statuettes - collectable - all gone - CLOTHING - WORTH ABOUT R80 000.00 TO REPLACE - so this was a theft from me and not a clean up at all.......

No comments: