Followers

Thursday, February 28, 2008

ALL POLICE OFFICERS are HEROES WHO DESERVE MEDALS...

I was talking to a friend of mine today and also thinking about this issue yesterday as well, and it really floored me a lot -- when thinking about the medals given to those BRAVE POLICE OFFICERS out there from the SOUTH AFRICAN POLICE -- BUT, THERE ARE POLICE FORCES worldwide and they also have similiar stories to tell....THIS MAN OR WOMEN IN BLUE OUT THERE IS NOT A STORY -- but simply put a human being who, deals with what real life is all about --- and he os she sometimes gives his life --- while dealing with crime.......... true someone said to me that they all really deserve medals for doing this job -- and I really do agree with him on this issue...

NOT ONLY THAT -- but, acknowledgement as well, and a lot of community and other support from everyone out there -- the papers were clearly a little insulting on most of the issues involved out there -- with everything -- and, it grated me --- I remember being young and seeing those POLICE OFFICERS STANDING out there in uniform and thinking -- wow, these are the men and women who police -- there were less women out there in those days...

I WAS A little girl and the times spent with their families -- taught me a great deal actually, and this is what it is -- that those men and women in those cars with the blue lights on top

mean a great deal to me...that just a smile a nod or a little bit of talk with that man or women,

who is OUT THERE ON THOSE STREETS MEANS A lot --- if it is a glance a five minute interlude talking to him or her in the middle of this POLICE OFFICERS STRESSED AND BUSY DAY, they are out there doing a job that I would not be able to do they are all of them

top COPS -- I remember stopping someone and telling him that as well, THE OTHER THINGS I SAID were I am so SCHIZO WHEN I AM with you, do you know STEPHEN......NO surnames mentioned.........................................................................................................

WHERE HAS DU TOIT gone to --- what is going on down in NORWOOD -- I USED TO know so many people from out there.....THE conversations with the NORWOOD SAPS -- just little ones here and there -- SEEING KEMP AND HAVING HIM SAY -- DO you like POLICEMEN ---THAT was really a funny thing to say -- BOTES...................................................................

the RIDICULOUS THINGS THAT were said about the SAPS by my uncle JOHNNY OZBOLT AND THE YEOVILLE POLICE STATION -- BUT, I do remember a lot of people and of the men from that STATION OR the ones that use to be there -- thinking about PIENAAR AND SHARON who's house I USED TO go to..............................................................................

EX BOYFRIENDS --- NORWOOD --- thinking about friends that I used to know and not specifically someone who I used to know well that way -- WHEN LUCY MET DICK.............

THE NORWOOD STATION AND BARRACKS -- before and after the renovations as a little girl, the POLICE OFFICERS I used to see out there as well........................................................

Going to friends everywhere -- at different places and stations where they lived and I like them all....................................................................................................................................

SO GOOD to see that all those POLICE OFFICERS WERE ACKNOWLEDGED FOR THE SACRIFICES THEY MAKE FOR THE COMMUNITY AT LARGE.........................................

YES, SAPS you are special............................................................................................

http://www.thestar.co.za

http://www.iol.co.za

http://www.beeld.co.za

I felt it when that man stood in my garden that day -- POLICE OFFICERS ARE SPECIAL -- we must never forget that.... as a public and always see the work that they do is rewarded with gratitude and not insults............................................................................................

No comments: