Followers

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

SAPS OUT THERE -- WATCHING THE HELICOPTER flying behind BALFOUR PARK.....

I go to the room I had misposted something in a cd I DID yesterday, a lot of other things going on ----- I get home another screaming match about the SAPS --- LILA is on the phone...swimming in ILLOVO tomorrow ----

Doing a circle and coming in around -- SAPS -- flying in low - there was a problem with the taxis as there was yesterday and people are clamouring to get onto buses instead --- SAPS NORWOOD --- striding up and down the road and dealing with the problem -- taxis with yellow strips stalking those without ---- has been happening since last week -- the SAPS AND THE METRO AND TRAFFIC AUTHORITIES must have their hands full sorting this nonsense out, someone mentioned ZULUS AND PEDI --- other drivers running across the road ----------------people taking the buses instead -- children struggling to get home -- a lot of problems I suppose this has spilt over everywhere --------------------------------------------------------------------------

GET HOME and everyone is screaming about leaking taps -- and all I can think about is writing and doing an artpiece about the POLICE -- I AM going to paint them......................

been THINKING ABOUT doing an oil of them out there ....................................................

YELLOW STRIPERS on taxis be damned the only stripes I see are the yellow and blue stripes and the SAPS --- ON THE CARS that have come in past me ---- there have been a

lot of those out == watching buses with MIDRAND SAPS --- 10111 on the SIDE --------------- SAPS ALEXANDRA ......................................................................................................

IS the new SAPS / MILITARY op due to begin or did they go out on strike -- I am asking because I SAW A lot of soldiers out there the other day ---

SWAP STOPPING TO talk to me about everything they have been out getting in there -- with everyone as well --- CAP -- GAP AND CSS out there as well..............................................

I go to MICKEY AND SHE IS doing foot baths with BICARB -- maybe some of those SAPS members would like to join me as they work so hard..........................................................

Thinking of the SAPS in KLIPTOWN -- have not been there for a longtime -- the pictures look worse than my house anyway...........................................................................................

THE SAPS can come to your house anytime -- they are always around out there all the time,

THE HELICOPTER flying above me several times today --- the other one earlier as well.........saps ROTORWINGS -- AIRWING as well.............................................................

No comments: