Followers

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

MY STUFF ON VALENTINES DAY.....

02:34:58 SIMONE OZBOLT changed My Stuff to:
Happy VALENTINES DAY -- EVERYONE -- so what is everyone doing today......New things -- doing some housecleaning in my house and my sites as well....looking out the children are out there misbehaving themselves...I fell and hurt my knee quite badly -- saw a lot of NORWOOD SAPS out there... a lot going on out there -- there was a shooting the other night -- nothing new for our area --- a lot of news reports coming out about JEPPE MASSACRE AND COURT CASE -- IT is really shockingand sad to read about it all.................................................................
  • On 2008-02-06 03:58:47 SIMONE OZBOLT changed My Stuff to:
    New things -- doing some housecleaning in my house and my sites as well....looking out the children are out there misbehaving themselves...I fell and hurt my knee quite badly -- saw a lot of NORWOOD SAPS out there... a lot going on out there -- there was a shooting the other night -- nothing new for our area --- a lot of news reports coming out about JEPPE MASSACRE AND COURT CASE -- IT is really shocking
  • and sad to read about it all................................................................. AND THEN got kicked on the same screwed up knee as well...................................................

The phrase 'no guts, no glory' will have special significance for you today. You will have to step up and show what you are made of in order to get the acclaim that you know you deserve. Sometimes, you have to take the high road and avoid confrontation. Then again, sometimes the confrontation gives you so much satisfaction that you're glad you took the less-high road. Fight for what is yours and do not let other people get in your way. You are just as capable as they are. Remind them of that fact.

No comments: