Followers

Friday, February 22, 2008

I have been swimming this morning -- watching HELICOPTERS AS I came up KNOX STREET....

Lower and now as well there are HELICOPTERS up there again -- going to paint and do some cleaning today -- SAPS out I have seen a few cars -- some cars from the METRO -- not a lot --- RUGBY TODAY --- watching RUGBY PLAYERS in the field at the WANDERERS -- practising -- I prefer what was in the other field personally the SAPS -- WATCHING A 911 ambulance heading past me -- THINKING of JOHNNY AND LILA AND MICKEY ALL SITTING IN DBN today ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

left at 5am -- I AM going to be going to them to swim every day at any rate --------------------------

EVEN IF that twit NICK gets a bee in his bonnet and tries something -- looking at the RHEUMY EYED man this morning -- maybe he needs to be smacked in the chops ----------

GOING DOWN TO SWIM tomorrow as well...no it is SUNDAY WILL go and visit friends instead.....

No comments: