Followers

Friday, February 15, 2008

Today may be the day.....picking up criminals....

A lot of HELICOPTERS up -- my knee is sore so I am hobbling around -- got work to do at home, and a lot more besides -- painting again -- so maybe I can turn out a few good paintings -- my inspirations have been past in the cars last night with the older strobe lights flashing blue into the night --- as they grab people off the streets and throw them in those

cars ..... SAPS are out again into the night -- I was out there and those annoying NIGERIANS were starting again -- the one said to me -- WHO am I -- all I was thinking was a criminal piece of dirt -- why do you not ask the man who is coming to raid you -- so I try to be nice --- I say to him -- YOU ARE MY HUSBAND -- HE IS MY BOYFRIEND THE OTHER ONE the NIGERIAN with an attitude wants to do me -- and the other one thinks he is my boyfriend -- with a lot of luck their women will hear get jealous and sell them to the SAPS ----------------------

THEN we can all sing the SNITCHEDYDO-DA-- song again -------------------------------------------------

Watching cars from the SAPS NORWOOD -- SANDRINGHAM -- BRAMLEY going past me ---

a LOT OF POLICE out last night -- a lot of criminals next door smoking dagga -- getting into cars urinating on the pavement -- carrying on until 4.45am in the morning before heading home--- cars that were there -- a lot women shining their brights on me -- as I watch them --- about 50 propositions from them -- I propose that they stop their nonsense and the POLICE LOCK THEM UP....

ONE of them comes in he says to me he is no longer a criminal has turned over a new leaf, become a born again christian --- but he still hangs with the rest of the drug dealers ---------- funny -- BORN AGAIN FOR NIGERIANS AND ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS MEANS --- FAKE ID'S -- CHURCH DOCUMENTS TO allow them to illegally stay in SA...AND A pastor that can now launder their money without fear --- and it does not matter where it came from -- for a heavy hitter from GEORGE -- who threatened me -- because he thought me a member of the POLICE THIS IS A CHANGE ... but, not for me -- THE OTHER one is chasing me around the street trying to grab me -- him I do not like the millionaires in his restaurant are criminals ----- he says he has a gun as well -- touche --- I will just snitch his little friends out and see ........

No comments: