Followers

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

There was this other party when I TURNED ABOUT 17....

I had gone to GAIL my friend around the corner and she had poured together a little drinks medley == COCO--RICO AND DRAMBUIE, this was an intoxicating mix of alcohol that could well have killed me also ---- I drank about a half a bucket of it and then, was a little light headed --- headed home with the person I WAS with in tow, and they propped me up against the door of LYONS CORNER AND rang the bell and left -- I was in a state of complete coma

almost -- My mom had to retrieve me off the floor as she opened the door I fell in flat on my face, needless to say I do not drink a lot -- because of this -- even though I have at times been to bars and taken a bet and drunk about 50 vodka's and appletisers in one night --------------------

I am sure that the POLICE OFFICER who I knew who bought me those drinks has never forgiven me for spending his salary in such a totally meaningless way....................................

No comments: