Followers

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I am presently cleaning house so in that vein have not been on as much...

Not talking much about what is happening today -- a lot of SAPS out all over the place getting to the end of the month the taxis have taken over my street -- and this is just one of those things that need getting used to I guess ------------- NO MORE HOOTING HOWEVER SO THAT IS BETTER....CLEANING AND RE-LAYING AND LANDSCAPING THE GARDEN ALL NIGHT TONIGHT SO will see the SAPS out there working as I did most of last night and into the early hours of the morning -- HELICOPTERS up there as well...SAPS are a very good presence to have -- SOME MEMBER OF SWAP PROPOSITIONED ME -- 6001 so far with his - will you come with me now issue --- WATCHING THE YEOVILLE AND HILLBROW -- BRIXTON SAPS THIS MORNING -- PARKVIEW YESTERDAY -- BRAMLEY NORWOOD LATE INTO THE NIGHT -- listening to the voices as they stop cars.................

No comments: