Followers

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Living in LYONS CORNER...THE WHISKEY INCIDENT..

I was about 15 or so older perhaps and I decided to have a party my uncle GORDON HELLET, had given me a 20 year old bottle of WHISKEY -- which we opened and were

all looking forward to having a tot of -- my mom was still alive there were a lot of boys from

one of the schools I HAD GONE TO -- INCLUDING NICHOLAS, It was a real flop of a party again as with all my parties to many men and boys and not enough girls to go around, that is the story of my life..........................................................................................................

I drank a glass of the 20 year old whiskey neat, and the next minute the floor came up and hit

me --- NICHOLAS HAD TO SPEND THE night with me trying to save me --- because I had a reaction to the WHISKEY...I was lucky he was there or I would have been dead -- I staggered out of that room 2 days later lucky to be alive -- and glad to have had a friend called NICHOLAS or I might have died that night --------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO NICHOLAS -- LARRY -- GRAHAM -- ALL my old friends from ORANGE GROVE SCHOOL AND THE other schools I attended --- NICHOLAS AS WELL --- where ever you are DOCTOR NICK -- you were excellent..........................................................................................................................

SO NICHOLAS THANKS for saving me and the NOVEMBER WHISKEY..............................., I had been given the WHISKEY IN NOVEMBER THE PREVIOUS YEAR AND saved it for the party that nearly killed me.......................................

except this was in NORWOOD WAS IN AUGUST included some of my best friends who were

happy that I had not died that night......................................................................................

You see NORWOOD PARTIES CAN just kill you, unless you have friends there ready to save your life -------

No comments: