Followers

Friday, March 14, 2008

Memorabilia

Link

When I THINK OF the sixties and growing up in the ORANGE GROVE AREA I actually think about the PIENAAR family -- do not know why -- must be because I KNEW THE PIENAARS AND COETZEES -- could I JUST GET someone to invite me to come over and swim and have a braai with please -- because my family are a bunch of useless people who could never come

up to this man and his wife in the way they brought up their children......................................

THEY WERE lovely people...HALLO!!SHARON what has happened to all of you......that SAPS BARRACKS AND THAT house in ORANGE GROVE hold such fond memories of

PEOPLE WHO I knew and well loved as a child......there are special people like this that

you just never forget no matter how hard you try to........................................................

I have not been to a good braai since I LAST saw SHARON AND her family -- what the hell gives here anyway..........................................................................................................

No comments: