Followers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

THERE WAS only one D......and he was extremely special to all his friends -- to me as well....

NOW EVERYONE talks about things that happen -- but do they remember the friends that you loved and lost....

WHEN I think of the BEATLES I think of him...when I THINK OF THE METRO cinema, I think of HIS MOM AND ALSO GARY AS WELL................................................

SOMETIMES THERE IS A song playing and all you can think about is that special

person in your life that is no longer there -- THIS PERSON WAS A SPECIAL AND FANTASTIC PERSON AND THERE WAS ONLY one of him, and he was a good

friend to me as well.........................................................................................

Was our friendship about records or about something more, sometimes you never know, because when you least expect it that special person is gone, and once a person is, they

can only live on in your memories as they were special ---

HE WAS TRULY SPECIAL, to me at any rate....

AND I AM SURE EVERYONE WHO KNEW him in NORWOOD AGREED WITH ME TOTALLY........

I loved his family to, it was a terrible loss when he was no longer around -- I still see him standing there on the steps almost like it was yesterday ---------------------------------------------------

SO this thing about the BEATLES IS SIMPLY BECAUSE, I never stopped thinking HIM about someone who was really special to me as well....................................................................

EVERYTHING IN HERE to do with the BEATLES IS for him -- he loved them........I was watching a biker on the road the other day -- and I was in tears after thinking about him...........

No comments: