Followers

Friday, July 9, 2010

WHO WAS THE LIAR AND WHORING C RIMINAL WOMEN THAT TRIED TO HAVE SOMEONE TAKE MY LIFE....AND WHY???

SHE was instrumental in me losing my paintings - I can scream about DE KLERKS ALL I WANT - but who was and who were the players amongst the liars linked to the streets of HIGHLANDS NORTH THAT WANTED MY DEATH WHEN I HAD NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG - NOT ONCE IN MY LIFE - ROSEMARY JOSEPHINE OZBOLT - BORN 4-4-1933 - DIED 1995 - WANTS to know - of had she been alive she would have wanted to know about the bitch and the bastards that planned my death for gain - who were they - WAS JOHNNY INVOLVED IN THE beginning - OR JUST SOME CRIMINAL WHORE who was out there linked to my aunt and her buildings or someone else - because this was never going to come off - AND EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE FOUND OUT INSTEAD - WHAT OF THE MAN WHO THEY thought would carry out what was going to clearly be my death by lies - THANK GOODNESS FOR THE FRIENDS I HAD IN HIGHLANDS NORTH - BALFOUR PARK - some of the people from this area - WERE A GODSEND AND THAT IS WHAT RAPHEAL AND JENNY ARE AND WERE - SO THANK goodness for JENNY - AND I WILL ALWAYS BE grateful to her for being there - when I needed her - THIS NEEDS TO BE DEDICATED TO RAPHEAL AND JENNY AND ALL THE FRIENDS I HAD out there when this little incident took place - AND THE LIARS LINKED TO WANTING TO HAVE ME KILLED WHAT OF THEM THEY ARE DECADENT LIARS AND HUMAN EXCREMENT THAT MY MOTHER ROSEMARY JOSEPHINE OZBOLT WOULD HAVE TRODDEN UNDERFOOT WITH BIG FAT HOOF PRINTS ........WAS THE liar and whore another artist - linked to friends of the family - WE JUST KNOW SHE WAS A STUPID DUMB DOG AND A LIAR AND STUPID DOGS ASS AND BITCH THAT DESERVES TO DIE FOR PLANNING MY DEATH - BY LIARS.....

No comments: