Followers

Friday, July 9, 2010

THE LIARS AND CRIMINALS IN MY FAMILY THAT PUT TOGETHER A PLOT TO KILL ME FOR THE MONEY I HAD - MAY THEY ROT IN HELL

ALONG WITH the liars and corrupt officials, from the streets of HIGHLANDS NORTH AND BALFOUR PARK - THESE people are corrupt dogs asses and liars linked to crime and corruption in HENLEY-ON-KLIP - CORRUPT DOGS ASSES linked to LANDSEC SOUTH AFRICA AND SOME CRIMINAL DOGS ASS AND LIAR OF A HALF BREED WHORING TROLL LINKED TO THE PORTUGUESE COMMUNITY IN THE AREA OF HIGHLANDS NORTH - I SPIT ON THEIR GRAVES AS I WAIT FOR THEIR DEATHS ALONG WITH THAT OF LILY - JOHNNY AND MICKEY ALL WHO LIED TO THE POLICE AND CONSPIRED TO KILL ME IN DEC 2008 - FOR A CRIME THAT I had never committed - I used 6 MILLION RANDS to bring my family up and when this liar and whoring dog f----r of a women could not get the money she turned on me with her corruption and crime instead...this is the end of it now - but the liars linked to trying to kill me still inhabit the streets of HIGHLANDS NORTH - BALFOUR PARK - WAS THE OFFICER who picked me up involved in this - may not be the case - LUCKILY I MOVED ANY MONIES OUT OF THE HANDS OF ANYONE LINKED TO THE liars linked to crime and corruption from these streets so that until everything is resolved and the lies stop - NO ONE WILL HAVE ANYTHING - THEY MIGHT HAVE THROWN AWAY 500 MILLION GBP OF MY ARTWORK, 2 million glass, 3 million rands of what I owned.. - BUT THEY had no right to throw away the life OF ROSEMARY JOSEPHINE OZBOLTS DAUGHTER - BORN 4-4-1933 - 1995, the women who I loved and who was everything to me - and the liars that thought that they could kill me - and get away with it - this women or man who is linked to this plot is out there - and they need to get him - for the terrible lies he told -- that is all that I am saying - I AM ALIVE THANKS TO THE SAPS - and a strange turn of events that ended with me being placed in a hospital illegally - on a slew of false charges - linked to some criminals and whores linked to the PEOPLE FROM HIGHLANDS NORTH AND BALFOUR PARK...... the women who loved me more than life itself and who I loved and her BROTHER WHO CONSPIRED TO HAVE ME KILLED WHEN he could not get to the money that I have made legally - THEY ARE LIARS THAT NEED TO ROT IN HELL FOR WHAT THEY DID - alive or dead these people stink of the corruption linked to them as well......THIS IS A DIRECT LINK TO THE LIARS AND CRIMINAL WHORES linked to my aunts complex and may go right back to the things that happened when my daughter was kidnapped and sold into the sex industry, or it could have something to do with someone linked to her - either or this is one of the things my mother would have stood by me in - DO NOT STOP UNTIL THE LIARS linked to the theft of what you own are all behind bars - EVEN IF THIS WHORE COMES OR CAME FROM THE STREETS OF HIGHLANDS NORTH - THE MEYER FAMILY - THE LIARS LINKED TO SOMEONE I USED TO KNOW - THE CRIMINALS LINKED TO THE ESTATE AGENTS - THE CRIMINALS LINKED TO EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED NEED TO KNOW - I AM ALIVE AND WITH AN ATTORNEY WHO IS going to sort everyone out linked to the plot to kill me from the streets of HIGHLANDS NORTH AND BALFOUR PARK - WHOEVER THIS LIAR IS AN WHO HE IS LINKED TO IS NOT NEW TO ME - BECAUSE I CAME FROM 44 8TH STREET ORANGE GROVE SO - I KNOW ABOUT ALCOHOLISM AND GREED AND THAT people will kill you for this kind of thing - AND THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED A GROUP OF PEOPLE SUFFERING FROM GREED TRIED TO PUT IN A PLAN TO KILL ME - WHOEVER THIS WHORE IS LINKED TO THIS - HOPEFULLY SHE IS DEAD - BECAUSE SHE DESERVES TO BE - THE LIARS LINKED TO MY AUNTS - MICKEY - LILY - JOHNNY - HIS WIFE - HIS EX'S - THE PEOPLE FROM HENLEY-ON-KLIP - MEYERTON - ELSEWHERE - IT IS OVER for all of you the plot to kill me could not go off as planned - BECAUSE THE WHOLE TIME THIS WAS HAPPENING TO ME ON THE STREETS OF HIGHLANDS NORTH AND BALFOUR PARK - THERE WERE police out there that I trusted implicitely - I feel sorry for the liars LINKED TO THE CRIMINALS OF R J SOUTHEY AND THE LIARS linked to the plot to kill me - I feel sorry for this bitch of a women and her husband the liars dogs ass - THIS IS MURDER FOR GREED AND IT GOT YOU NOWHERE......my daughter has gone and did this man perhaps grab her as well - BECAUSE WE WILL NEVER KNOW = ALL WE KNOW IS THAT A GROUP OF LIARS LINKED TO SOME SCREWED UP BITCH FROM MARYVALE TRIED TO put together a plot to have me killed when I have never ever done anything wrong to anyone - SO WHO IS THE LIAR AND WHORE involved in the plot to kill me = AND WHO WAS THE MAN THAT WAS going to carry this plot out based on false evidence and rhetoric and lies.....WHO WAS HE AND WHO ARE THE OTHER PLAYERS LINKED TO THE STUPID DUMB WHORING BOTCH UP OF A BITCH WHO tried to take my life......................when I had never done anything to anyone - WHO WAS THIS BITCH AND WHAT was her life about that she could get involved in something that is MURDER FOR GAIN...this is what killing someone for money is murder for gain..I hope she is dead and will rot in hell, because it is what the liar and whore and criminal bitch who came my way in DEC 2008 DESERVES............

No comments: