Followers

Thursday, March 20, 2008

JUDGE NOT

Link

CAN I get my 20 cents in here -- judging in certain cases is fine, as long as you know that people normally do judge you as well all the time -- I have seen it -- people look at you and see what they want to without really knowing who you really are -- to know someone you

need to give them more than the 5 minutes -- most people talk about -- while relationships fail,

people who are on the defensive sometimes fail as well...because that person rarely takes the time to find out how you feel about him or her...this is why I feel the way I do about POLICE OFFICERS -- do we judge them based on the lies and the rubbish in the press or do we take the time to take this man or womens hand and find out -- what it is he actually does out there

in our community......JUDGE NOT WHAT YOUR POLICE ARE DOING --- BUT, WHAT you can do to avoid being taken in instead......thats it -- all I have to say -- most of the POLICE OFFICERS I meet are nice -- sometimes it takes more than 5 minutes to get to know someone -----

No comments: