Followers

Friday, July 9, 2010

On my way home yesterday...

Link

FACING DEATH AND SENSING IT and that it could happen - how do you react - it has happened to me often and I am alive because I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO live through all of it....not giving in is a big part of this and not keeping your mouth shut when you want justice done is another - never let anyone take you and steal your thunder like they did to me in DEC 2008 - THESE ARE AND WERE WORTHLESS PEOPLE NOT worth knowing - EVERYONE LINKED TO MICKEY THE LIARS AND HER CRIMINAL FRIENDS AND THEY deserve their deaths instead - CRIMINAL WHORE AND BITCH WHO STOLE 500 MILLION RANDS OF MY ARTWOOK - BECAUSE THE LYING WHORE is a liar and a------f---dog who hated me and was in bed with someone who she could control - she was and is a liar and a whore who should be dead because she is a s---stirring liar who deserves to die....and I can taste the whoring dogs death - like the rest of them.....DIE WHORE - this is for the whoring women and her dumb dog of a boyfriend who caused me all the trouble and lied about me - THESE PEOPLE AND THEIR LIARS IN BED WITH THEM THEY DESERVE TO DIE FOR THE LIES THAT THEY HAVE TOLD AS THEY ARE CRIMINALS....

No comments: