Followers

Friday, July 9, 2010

IS THE LIAR AND CRIMINAL LINKED TO THIS SOMEONE LINKED TO WHICH SIDE OF THE FAMILY -

HOW was this officer there at the time that there was all this stuff going on - I never ever thought about what had really been going on - all I know is that I had never done anything wrong nor lied nor harmed my family in anyway and some liar was contacting my ex and trying to have him lie and have me killed - when she could not get him to kill me then she tried to harm me instead - with lies and committing a crime against me - THIS WOMEN WAS A LIAR AND THE BIGGEST CRIMINAL OUT THERE AND WHO DO YOU think that she was...because simply put the things that make us stay alive - and I stayed alive during everything that happened on the streets of HIGHLANDS NORTH - BALFOUR PARK - simply because - no matter how violent the situation in my house became there was someone out there standing proud in BLUE AND I NEVER WANTED ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO HIM - or her....SO STANDING FIRM WHEN SOMEONE TRIES TO LIE ABOUT YOU AND KILL YOU - IS VERY IMPORTANT - MY EX HAS BEEN SCREAMING ABOUT THE MACE family and how does this figure into it -

THIS MAN THOMAS MACE, WAS JESSICA MY daughters boyfriend during what happened and during what happened with the baby - WAS HE OR HIS BROTHER IN LAW THE LIAR FROM THE HOUSE WITH THE TWO LIONS....BECAUSE he was an officer and he threatened me that he would lie about me - GIVEN THE CHANCE.......SO at what point did he think that I WOULD have compromised myself and lied to the POLICE - THE ONLY TIME that this can happen is if you are not guilty and you then plead guilty and this has happened before so there you go......

LISTENING TO THE SONG - SPANISH GUITAR AND THINKING ABOUT THE criminal of a women that was so greedy that she tried to have me killed and steal everything that I owned to boot...THIS WOMEN WAS A GREEDY DOG AND A LIAR AND SHE DESERVED TO DIE NO MATTER WHO SHE WAS AND IS.....THIS IS ABOUT GREED AND A LOT OF people suffer from this - not me though that is why the 500 mil GBP OF ARTWORK WAS GOING TO BE sold to benefit everyone - NOT JUST A FEW PEOPLE........BUT, ALL OF IT IS GONE...although I am still alive - I HAVE TO RE-DO everything that I DID because of the greed of stupid liars....linked to corruption and crime...something I WILL NEVER do is give in when I AM ALLOWED TO be the artist that I am - ONLY THEN WILL ANYONE GET ANYTHING - THERE IS no other way - MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY...........................
THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE - I have the money safely tucked way that I MADE - and it is going to stay there..........until I am satisfied that my art career is allowable - and the greedy dog is gone to her and his death....no one lies about me tries to kill me and suffocates my life and my dreams and who I am....I CANNOT ALLOW THAT no matter who these liars are...


No comments: