Followers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

ARE THE NORWOOD SAPS WORTH 500MIL gbp - REALLY....I think that they r..maybe more

MAYBE I think that one single officer is worth this instead - no matter how annoying they have been and were - this is just one of the things that hit me today instead - someone said to me about DECEMBER - those lovely cuties sent you for a nice little holiday - you know the good looking cuties in the uniform - who can be cross with a man or a women in uniform for doing their job - I am not - AND THINK that MAYBE THEY NEED to have the public give them more support no matter what ......just a thought -- after all I am sure that over the festive season most POLICE STATIONS are mad houses - so there you go...BACK TO BALFOUR - or bedlam --

http://www.dispatch.co.za/article.aspx?id=364978

IN THE NEWS TODAY......POLICING NEWS...

No comments: