Followers

Friday, December 18, 2009

LIKE MOST MEN THAT ARE ABUSIVE LIKE MY EX -

I have to say this - after the destruction of my life at the hands of him the criminal liar and my aunts and uncles the criminal liars who cost me 500mil GBP of my artwork their deaths would please me immensely all of them - while I HAD TO SCRIMP AND save and make sacrifices to give to all of them - none of them ever gave me anything in return as for the lies told to VAN ZYL THING - which one - because the only one I know is FRED AND he was a friend of JOHN POWERS MY EX - OR ROGER EDWIN CARELESS - and what happened to me in DECEMBER WAS THE RESULT OF CORRUPTION AS WELL as crime and lies told by everyone in my family as well - do i expose those and wreck a group of people linked to the area of crime and HIGHLANDS NORTH - or do I simply write my ex and family off as the liars and losers they are and move on - to a better life as they are standing in the way of my resuming my art career JOHNNY OZBOLTS CRIME AGAINST ME - was destined to muck up my art career and my life - I have asked this liar and loser ex of mine several times who the liar and rubbish is who brought the R500.00 TO HIM and caused all the trouble in my life - he has continued to lie....SO THIS PERSON thinks they have gotten away - but they have not - as I am making up lists of everyone involved in what happened to me IN AND ON L/BOTHA AVENUE - everyone goes down around the lies told by this RUBBISH COMMUNITY OF LIARS....

No comments: