Followers

Monday, December 14, 2009

GO HOME AND the ex who is partly responsible for the loss of the 500mil of my artwork is carrying on...

THIS WAS yesterday - bring the police there - and I will deal with them - blah ??? blah???and he has hit me several times again - the thing is now he is screaming about the military the men who I knew as well - he ash roped in a couple of the ex's that he knows to damage my reputation as well - the loss of what I own at the house at 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE is known about and my aunt was I believe according to him responsible for this - he was only responsible for the lies told to all and sundry instead as this was revenge for MY SLEEPING WITH POLICE OFFICERS and sticking up for police officers as well........

DISCUSSING HOW he roped in people to harm me - and how this failed -= as they all fell by the wayside because of the large police presence outside the house at 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE and how this was what I was due to get the loss of the 2mil GLASS AND THE 3MIL OF WHAT I OWNED AS HE was not responsible for moving anything as my family are the criminals involved in the move - discussing the lies told by MICKEYS FRIENDS AND HOW HE FED THE LIES THROUGH NETWORKS AND that was what had happened instead - because i DESERVE WHAT I GET BECAUSE I STICK UP FOR THE POLICE OFFICERS THAT I KNEW FROM THE SAPS.......

WATCHING POLICE cars out there and he says - YOU KNOW THAT you deserve what you get because that is what and who these police are they are all no good - and I was thinking that this was what I thought about him instead - discussing the stolen cars and the NIGERIANS AND MOCAMS, linked to crime OUT THERE - of course I had no right to stick up for POLICE OFFICERS from the SAPS that is why he went to JOHNNY OZBOLT ABOUT THIS AS WELL......

DISCUSSING THE LIES told and what happened at the house at 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE INSTEAD....

No comments: