Followers

Friday, December 4, 2009

THE MONSTROUS CRIMINALS WHO STOLE WHAT I OWN AND MY XMAS LAST YEAR IN SPITE OF ALL MY HARD WORD

IT IS without a doubt that the people linked to my son and the evil BOTHA FAMILY WHO STOLE MY XMAS last year need to learn some lessons - after all the hard work that I had

done to give to my family and all THE GOOD things I had done for everyone I have ever known that someone would come out of the woodwork and steal my XMAS ON THE 6TH DECEMBER WHEN I AM the only one that had ever done everything and all for everyone - how this happened - I just do not know - it may have something to do with the liars and filth from HENLEY-ON-KLIP AND THE corruption and crime linked to crooked lawyers and estate agents linked to them - but does this upset me - more every day - while everyone was celebrating what they had done to me - my life could have been ebbing away when I am not

guilty of anything - BUT HELPING AND GIVING TO everyone I have ever known - MY SONS LIES - the fool ex of mine all a thing of the past - what this person did to me was horrendous

he stole and got my son to steal 500mil GBP of my artwork out of the house - using the loser that I was living with - he used a corrupt officer to come my way - he used corrupt city council to take away the FRUITS OF MY HARD WORK AND MY LABOUR - AND THE LIARS LINKED TO MARIA ARE up ass with all of them - MICKEYS FRIENDS ARE NO MORE - AS THEY DIED ON THE DAY they planned to kill me in DECEMBER LAST YEAR - THE LIARS LINKED TO THE CRIMINALS AT THE LAW FIRM IN MEYERTON AND THE CRIMINAL BOTHA'S LINKED TO the ESTATE AGENTS WHO SOLD My aunt the house linked to crime and criminality what of them.......are they to get away with the theft of that which I have -------

ALL LIARS ALL LOSERS --- THEY NEED TO BE DEALT WITH - LISTS OF NAMES TO BE SUPPLIED TO THE SAPS OF ALL THE LAWYERS LINKED TO CRIME AND TRUST FRAUD AND CRIME WHO TRIED TO BLACKEN MY NAME INSTEAD......

WHAT WAS done to me in DECEMBER WAS A CRIME - by a low life linked to MARIA AND HER CORRUPT LIARS - HER CRIMINAL FAMILY...

No comments: