Followers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

WHAT I OWNED AT THE HOUSE AT 471 l/botha avenue WAS WORTH 500MIL gbp

WHAT my family r worth to me - because they are not good at anything are a useless clueless bunch of screwed up liars linked to committing a crime against me in DECEMBER -

NOTHING - THERE IS not a single member of my family that has 500million GBP to pay me back for the artwork that they were involved in the theft of at the house at 471 LOUIS BOTHA

AVENUE this brands them stupid useless - screwed up failures that do not give a damn about anyone but themselves and I DO NOT give a stinking damn about any of them - let them do without as they are underserving of anything - from the day in DECEMBER THAT THEY sent the screwed up alcoholic like JOHNNY OZBOLT AFTER ME ---

THEIR LIES are going to cost them all of them - out of every family linked to them that I KNOW ABOUT a CRIME THAT THEY COMMITTED - i WILL HAVE them bust in payment of what I lost in DECEMBER LAST - UNTIL THE corrupt screwed up mental losers are all gone..

ALL OF THEM...

No comments: