Followers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

DISCUSSING MY AUNTS THE THIEVES ADN THE CRIMINALS LINKED TO LANDSEC - SOUTH AFRICA

THERE are more criminals linked to my aunts and her companies that she worked at than I even knew about - more liars linked to her and the criminals and liars linked to the CROATIAN

CHURCH THAN ANYONE ELSE - more s-balls LINKED TO MICKEY AND her stupid liars and friends than I have ever known about - my family are greedy pathetic liars who lie about everything in my life and theirs and for this reason the theft of my artwork was absolutely terrible and linked to them and the liars linked to that s-ball from the METRO AS WELL - watching EKHURELENI CARS THE other day thinking about the s-ball linked to the liars from NATAL NEWSPAPERS AND THEIR CONNECTION TO MCBRIDE AS HE worked with my aunt at NATAL NEWSPAPERS - WHAT OF THE thing aboUT THE DELPECHE THAT SHE knew from DURBAN ALL LIARS all stupid people who conspired to ruin my life when I was innocent of any wrongdoing the liars linked to the criminals within JOHNNY OZBOLTS FAMILY AND THE HERMANS THE LIARS LINKED TO DELLOITES AS WELL - liars linked to the UK ALL LIARS ALL DOGS ALL THIEVES THAT CONSPIRED TO RUIN ME WITH A COMBINATION OF THINGS - BUT I AM NOT DONE WITH ANY of them yet and will proceed to get all of them - without a doubt - make no mistake these people that lied like THE stupid criminals from the WILSON FAMILY ALL NEED TO pay - for what they did to me instead ------

AS THEY SAY - EVERYONE LIES - EVERYONE DIES - EVERYONE CRIES - BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY cost me with their greed and lies -- the things to do with the lies JOHNNY OZBOLT TOLD -0 THEIR CROOKED CORRUPT LOSER FRIENDS LINKED TO THE OWNERS OF THE HOUSE AT 471 L/BOTHA AVENUE - THE CRIMINAL dog who phoned

and tried to have me kept in - AND GOTTEN rid of over DECEMBER - THIS WAS not about the police - but about the lies told by my stupid crooked dumbassed family and they are nothing to me or anyone else at any point in time they have distinguisjed themselves as the

losers who continually lie ---- AS FOR THE MISSING INSURANCE POLICIES - MY MOMS JEWELLERY THE 900 000gbp of STAMPS - that were in the house the 2.5mil COMIC COLLECTION I AM GOING TO COLLECT EVERYTHING FROM THAT FAT DOG OF AN AUNT OF MINE YOU SEE IF I DO NOT -AS THEY COST ME 5MIL RAND AS WELL - WITH REGARD TO EVERYONE ELSE - just wait and see - I am coming and that is all that they need to know - at about this time at any rate - the crooked slimeball lawyers linked to the liars their contacts - everyone goes down - because they deserve to at any rate.............................

No comments: